Are you ready to help us to improve our services? Great, please be surety follow the rules below:
- Do not spam our infrastructure, or harass our colleagues, any kind of social engineering is not tolerable. Please do not try to perform distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack. Although our infrastructure and staff are protected against these attacks, but we know, there is no universal protection against these kinds of attack vectors.
- For investigation, please use your own account only!
- Do not violate the privacy of other customers.
- Do not target or try to access other customers’ accounts.
- Do not delete, erase or destroy any data.
- Do not stop any services or switch in other states.
- Send your finds and reports only to us. Otherwise, you lose your right to a reward
- Give us a reasonable amount of time to fix the bug before disclosing it to anyone else, and give us adequate written warning before disclosing it to anyone else.
- In general, please investigate and report bugs in a way that makes a reasonable, good-faith effort not to be disruptive or harmful to us or our users. Otherwise, your actions might be interpreted as an attack rather than an effort to be helpful.