Security Reminder: check the URL you are visiting and enable 2FA. Do not disclose your password or make transactions with anyone claiming to be INLOCK employees.
– Make sure you are visiting prod.inlock.io to prevent any phising attacks. Only download the mobile app from official app stores!
– Never install any browser plug-ins that claim to be associated with INLOCK.
– Never share any personal account details to anyone that claims to be an INLOCK Support Representative.
– Never tell your password or 2FA codes/keys to anyone, including INLOCK Support.
– Never send funds to anyone claiming to be a member of INLOCK Support.
Since mid of 2020, on INLOCK platform the 2FA (two-factor authentication) is mandatory to register new withdraw addresses and to perform secure login. We strongly advise our customers to use 2FA authentication. Please make sure that you are using the official Google Authenticator or Authy application from Google Play or the Appstore!
Email-based security, temporary lock and forced account lock
INLOCK platform generates email warnings from security events, for example: password reset, disable 2fa or temporary account lock after 5 invalid login attempts. In these emails, you can find a “LOCK ACCOUNT” button, to close your account until you can reach out INLOCK support.